Sunday, July 20, 2014

Video of 55 Ways A 13 Year Old Can Earn Money

I found a really cool video on Youtube with 55 different ways a kiddo can earn some bucks. I thought a ton of these were some really awesome ideas, so definitely worth the share man! I have actually tried a few of these myself when I was younger, and I'm sure that some of you have tried one or two of these with at least some success.




You can never go wrong with an entire list of stuff, right? I mean, there's actually a few pointers on there that you might have forgotten about trying, or maybe some things that you would have never thought about. One of my favorites is walking the dogs. Dogs are so easy to take for a walk, especially if they are a bit on the old side. Within 20 minutes, you could totally earn $10. Some people don't even make that much per hour when they are 20 years old; so why not??? Anyways, without any further interruption, I bring you the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment